The Bells of Casimir ring with century old cast bronze bells and a modern carillon system filling the Cambria City Historic District with song, while tolling the passing of time.
From celebrations and events to festivals and everyday moments, the Bells of Casimir have become a beloved piece of the fabric that makes the Historic District special and unique.
Every day at Noon and at 6 o’clock in the evening, the bells will toll the hour, ring a 3 Bell Peal and then play 3 songs reflecting the season, a special holiday, event or celebration.
On various days throughout the year, special ringings occur in honor and memorial to those listed below. These names are also listed on the memorial plaque located in the Archangel Michael Tower of The Cultural Center.
BELLS OF CASIMIR PERPETUAL MEMORIALS
We have opened the Perpetual Memorial Requests again for a limited time and number.
There are 50 available Memorials. They are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Cost: A $100 One-Time Fee
Click HERE to see dates of current memorials.
Click HERE to view our available song list.
Please follow the following link to request a Perpetual Memorial:
BELLS OF CASIMIR PERPETUAL MEMORIAL REQUEST FORM
ONE-TIME MEMORIAL BELL RINGING
We are proud to offer individuals and families the opportunity to memorialize a one-time bell ringing for a loved one, in honor of a family or for a special occasion.
- Each one-time memorial ringing will occur at a mutually agreed upon time on the day requested.
- It will consist of a 3 Bell Peal and 3 songs that can be either selected by Stella due to the current season/event, by selecting a theme (Ethnic, Patriotic, Religious) or requesting specific songs from our list.
- Click HERE to see our song list. (This link will direct you to stellajohnstown.com)
- Songs must be chosen from this list. If a recording or multiple recordings are required, an additional fee will be charged.
- The purchaser will receive a certificate commemorating the memorial.
- To request a memorial, download the form below and submit it to the address located on the form. A Stella staff member will be in touch with you to confirm your request.