The Bells of Casimir ring with century old cast bronze bells and a modern carillon system filling the Cambria City Historic District with song, while tolling the passing of time.
From celebrations and events to festivals and every day moments, the Bells of Casimir have become a beloved piece of the fabric that makes the Historic District special and unique.
Every day at Noon and at 6 o’clock in the evening, the bells will toll the hour, ring a 3 Bell Peal and then play 3 songs reflecting the season, a special holiday, event or celebration.
MEMORIAL BELL RINGING
We are proud to offer individuals and families the opportunity to memorialize a bell ringing for a loved one or in honor of a family.
- Each memorial will be either the Noon or 6 o’clock bell ringing on day of your choice.
- It will consist of the hour tolling, a 3 Bell Peal and 3 songs that can be either selected by Stella due to the current season/event, by selecting a theme (Ethnic, Patriotic, Religious) or requesting specific songs. Click HERE to see our song list. (This link will direct you to stellajohnstown.com)
- Individual songs can be requested, as the music of the carillon can be customized for any occasion.
- The name will be placed on a plaque inside the Cultural Center.
- The purchaser will receive a certificate commemorating the memorial.
- The memorial is PERPETUAL. Every year on the day of your choice, the bells will ring in honor of your loved one(s) or your family.
- To request a memorial, download the form below and submit it to the address located on the form. A Stella staff member will be in touch with you to confirm your request.
- You may also complete the request online. (This will redirect you to stellajohnstown.com)